Wednesday, December 3, 2008

HAPPY HAT!



So, Sydney is 18 months old and CRAZY! Crazy like a wolf. She obviously inherited this from her mother who encourages it at every turn. I was not there for this particular event (so Suzie is behind the camera) but having heard about it I thought I couldn't keep this from the world.

It goes something like this... Sydney is 18 months old. Sydney loves to be naked. Occasionally, we'll let her fulfill that inner need. Apparently, she also likes to dress up. The other night as Syd was prancing about in all her glory Suzie found this really odd hat and stuck it on Syd to see what it looked like. Syd immediately took to the hat and began prancing around and showing it off. Suzie began laughing. This encouraged my daughter to demonstrate more and pretty soon we have an uninterrupted Laugh Fest with Sydney screaming and laughing followed by Suzie laughing and taking pictures followed by another hearty response from my daughter. This went on for quite some time, or at least that's what I've been told. 

Wish I'd been there for that one!

1 comment:

Julie said...

This maybe random and I apologize if it is but I noticed your fam pic on Matt Clayton's site. I'm from St. George and took a workshop from Nathan at Diamond talents when he was Joseph at Tuacahn(soo good). I also remember Suzie in the plays too. I just LOVED you both!!! That was really long ago but I just wanted to say hi and that I'm happy you guys are still singing, dancing and acting...and producing beautiful children :). Also, where was that picture taken at in St. George. I just love it but it doesn't look familiar to me at all. if you could email me that would be GREAT!! brockandjulie@gmail.com
THanks - Julie (Reber) Rasmussen